Pessimist? That's what the world calls me? Well, practical thinker is a better word. Isn't it?
Delay
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I believe this blog would not be operational till 9 May 2017 due to sinister reasons. Any human who wishes to contact me may use this email address: baqar2001@hotmail.com
“Even though I also wanted to study well like you - I couldn't. Then I thought, ‘Oh, I'm trash. I'm completely useless. I might as well die’... so I gave up. I ran away. But while doing other things and living diligently, I realized I wasn't really running away. Maybe it was more like I was searching for a world where I fit; where I could find my own cheat-like ability. Something like travelling you could say. Maybe... Most people who think they're pathetic right now... Just haven't found their world yet.” — From The Greatest Estate Developer
Well, I believe I should provide a preface or an idea of how I watch shows. Slowly, in a more enjoyable way than binge watching. Limitless has just one season, so I won't suggest anyone to binge watch it. Anyone reading this should not worry about any spoilers in this article. At most, it would include references to the first episode or my opinions on some episodes. Let's just begin: The show is a sequel to the movie of the same name, but this time the main character is Brian Finch. The show stars Jake McDorman as Brian Finch, an average 28-year old screw-up who gets a nootropic that literally makes him the smartest person alive, and he is immune to its side-effects (which you would find out after watching the first episode). Consequently, the FBI hires him. There's Edward Morra (Bradley Cooper who was the main character of the movie, Limitless) and Rebecca Harris (Jennifer Carpenter) who is a FBI agent. The show combines the element of comedy, mystery and action being ...
Comments
Post a Comment